UPDATE November 5, 2020: The Ridgeline Hotel is OPEN! We have moved to our seasonal operating schedule, open Thursday-Sunday.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at The Ridgeline Hotel® Estes Park, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Latitude 105 Alehouse is currently closed. The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has moved Larimer County from Safer at Home Level 2 (Yellow) to Level 4 (Red) on Colorado’s Dial. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority. Due to this move, Latitude 105 Alehouse will be closing. We look forward to welcoming you back when Larimer County moves out of Level 4 (Red).
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at the Ridgeline Hotel-Estes Park and Trendz. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of our Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest’s stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Rocky Mountain National Park is open, but some areas remain closed due to the nearby East Troublesome Fire. For details, please visit the National Park Service website.
- View travel recommendations and precautions for visiting Estes Park
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures. As a result, all resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
Ridgeline Hotel Guestrooms
- We have moved to our seasonal operating schedule. Currently open Thursday-Sunday.
Indoor Heated Pool
- Up to 50 people max will be allowed in the pool at any given time
Outdoor Fire Pits
Trendz Boutique Shop
- Hours: 10 AM – 6 PM daily
Rocky Mountain National Park
- Some areas of the Park remain closed due to the nearby East Troublesome Fire. Please visit the National Park Service website for up-to-date information.
What’s Not Open:
Latitude 105 Alehouse
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 970-480-0110.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.