NOTE: All dog-friendly rooms are located in the West Wing, which does NOT have elevator access.
Did You Know?
The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park® is dog-friendly! It’s true; Estes Park, CO is no stranger to dog-friendly accommodations, but here at the Ridgeline Hotel we offer a number of perks that help us stand out from the pack. We welcome up to 2 dogs per room, and offer a number of cozy dog-friendly rooms in our West Wing for your convenience.
Rocky Mountain National Park only allows dogs on paved walkways – not on any trails. Luckily, Estes Park and surrounding areas outside the park are just as good! Explore Roosevelt National Forest and the Estes Park Trails system, instead.
1) Go for a lap around Lake Estes to take in the sights.
2) Stop by one of the dog-friendly places to grab a drink: The Barrel, Rock Cut Brewing Company, Avant Garde Aleworks or Lumpy Ridge Brewing.
3) Hike Lily Mountain, just six miles south of Estes Park.
4) Check out the Estes Valley Dog Park on the shores of Lake Estes.
5) Visit Trendz downtown, where dogs can come inside to pick out a toy or treat for themselves!
We hope you and your dog have an enjoyable stay with us!
Dog Policy: The Ridgeline Hotel is a dog-friendly property. We allow dogs in any of our designated dog-friendly rooms in the West Wing. There is a non-refundable dog fee of $25 per night ($100 max per week), with up to 2 dogs allowed per room (80 pounds max). Dogs are not permitted in the pool area, fitness center, or food and beverage outlets at any time, and must be kept on a leash at all times in public areas and exterior grounds of the hotel property.
View our full Dog Policy here (PDF – requires Adobe® Reader®)