NOTE: All pet-friendly rooms are located in the West Wing, which does NOT have elevator access.
Did You Know?
The Ridgeline Hotel Estes Park® is pet-friendly! It’s true; Estes Park, CO is no stranger to pet-friendly accommodations, but here at the Ridgeline Hotel we offer a number of perks that help us stand out from the pack. We welcome up to 2 dogs per room, and offer a number of cozy pet-friendly rooms in our West Wing for your convenience.
Rocky Mountain National Park only allows dogs on paved walkways – not on any trails. Luckily, Estes Park and surrounding areas outside the park are just as good! Explore Roosevelt National Forest and the Estes Park Trails system, instead.
1) Go for a lap around Lake Estes to take in the sights.
2) Stop by one of the pet-friendly places to grab a drink: The Barrel, Rock Cut Brewing Company, Avant Garde Aleworks or Lumpy Ridge Brewing.
3) Hike Lily Mountain, just six miles south of Estes Park.
4) Check out the Estes Valley Dog Park on the shores of Lake Estes.
5) Visit Trendz downtown, where pets can come inside to pick out a toy or treat for themselves!
We hope you and your pet have an enjoyable stay with us!
Pet Policy: The Ridgeline Hotel is a pet-friendly property. We allow pets in any of our designated pet-friendly rooms in the West Wing. Effective March 1, 2020, there is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per night ($100 max per week), with up to 2 dogs allowed per room (80 pounds max). Pet room reservations booked prior to March 1, 2020 will be held to the previous pet fee of $10 per night. Pets are not permitted in the pool area, fitness center, or food and beverage outlets at any time, and must be kept on a leash at all times in public areas and exterior grounds of the hotel property.
View our full Pet Policy here (PDF – requires Adobe® Reader®)